Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- National "solutions journalism" leader to speak in Williamstown on April 2 about new book on "sustainable happiness" bit.ly/1MRDaQP 1 month ago
- @donmacca See ruleschange.org for blurb on book. are you still in ashland? Please email update: email@example.com 1 month ago
- What's your American dream? How do we change economic rules to make it possible? Discuss March 3 in Williamstown bit.ly/19inwkE 2 months ago
- You're invited: To add your voice to a March 3 dialogue about "rules change" and the American Dream bit.ly/1Aofsec 2 months ago
- "In the 21st century we are going to talk about risk, return and impact ... because we can measure impact." Sr. Ron Cohen #4thSectorDC 3 months ago
- #DigitalEd: How to Become a Mobile Ninja in the Field with @juddslivka 1-hr class Wed (4/29) to.pbs.org/1HybjXY #mobilejournalism 22 hours ago
- .@jamesjspencer @newsyvideos: Staying ahead of #OTT, mobile, other trends in video news consumption bit.ly/1Hys7hv #jiconf 1 day ago
- #DigitalEd: How to Become a Mobile Ninja in the Field with @juddslivka 1-hr class on 4/29 to.pbs.org/1HybjXY #mobilejournalism 1 day ago
- RT @JiConf: Time to sign up for a data reporting class, students. @katiepark and @rdmurphy say it's a baseline skill. #jiconf 1 day ago
- .@Vivian Schiller shares 8 key concepts that journalists, students, news orgs need to focus on in digital age bit.ly/1D3QXjk #jiconf 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Patch
EXCERPTED TRANSCRIPT (exact quotes only were indicated by quote marks) of MediaNews Group Inc.-published audio of Journal Register Co. CEO John Paton speaking Sept. 7, 2011 to MediaNews Group at the Denver Post Listen to Journal Register Corp. CEO John … Continue reading